|Your puppy is guaranteed against only congenital or hereditary life threatening illness for a
period of one year from the puppy's birth.
1. In the unlikely event that such an illness were to take place within the time period of the
health guarantee, the new Owner and the Breeder shall agree on one of the following
a) Return the puppy to the Breeder and receive another puppy of equal value; or .
b) Retain the puppy and receive reasonable veterinary expenses up to the cost of the
puppy. Reasonable veterinary expenses will be established by the Breeder's
Veterinarian after the Owner receives the items listed in Section 2 and provides to
2. If the new Owner declines the replacement puppy and retains the puppy, the new Owner
must have the puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian and have the examining
veterinarian submit the diagnosis of the illness, prognosis, treatment plan, estimated the
total cost of treatment, along with an itemized statement to the breeder listed above
within 5 business days of the diagnosis of such illness. No veterinary expenses will be
paid by the breeder if the puppy has not been treated for such illness. The Breeder
reserves the right to a second opinion if deemed necessary.
3. The guarantee is non-transferable. In the event the puppy is returned to the Breeder, the
registration papers must also be returned at the same time.
4. No guarantee is made as to disposition, conformation, size, weight, color or markings.
5. The Breeder will not accept any returns of said puppy for any monetary refund,
including but not limited to allergy, landlord/tenant, marital, or adjustment problems, etc.
6. We do not guaranty show quality.